Compulsion

It’s been so long, since I never again have free time to writing in my blog. Ummmm I had it sometimes, but not for writing like this now. I have to wait my passion to write something that can useful for somebody’s need. Well, to serious huh? Haha

I just watched movie the title is compulsion in a week ago, compulsion means pressure that could be someone getting into stress. This movie is very interesting actually, but in fact I still have no point about it really..

The beginning it showed that someone cooked, maybe she is a chef or just have a hobby for cooking. All the views is full of delicious food, cookies, and how to make it with slow motion so the audience ragged to that views. And yes, I was. I thought this film is about chef, food, motivation story or love story full but It’s not. 

In some scene for Hollywood movies always put some love story there, but I mean in this movie the story is complicated. Although this movie is complicated, but still I can understand some scene and what the points there but not for all.
Whats make me wanna talk about this movie is I wanna know, maybe you guys ever watched this movie so you can tell me some points that you got from this movie.


FYI, really the first I typed for this page I never planned to write about this movie haha but you know people always can changed their minds. Thank you for reading.

google.com

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

New page of life

Posisi serba salah….

Will be busy everytime. Soon