I admire you Nicolas Cage


Oh Gosh… He is so hot!!!! I’m gonna talk about him right now.

Yeah, if you a normal girls.. you should be dazzled looking his handsomeness.
I’ve watched his films and I always amazed his performances. I’ve watches; Leaving Las Vegas, Ghost Rider, Next, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season of the Witch, Trespass, Seeking Justice, A Thousand Words, Knowing, Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance just eleven of his films, whereas Cage has worked in over 70 films. I really wanna watch them all, I wish.. I hope..really really excited of that.

I like him as an actor when I saw his films, just about this year until now and so on.
He was born on January 7, 1964 now he is 49 years old. I know he is older than me, about 27 years away but I wish I have future husband like him awwww *love struck*

In 1988, Cage began dating actress Christina Fulton, who later bore their son, Weston Coppola Cage (born December 26, 1990).

 Weston is lead singer of the black metalband Eyes of Noctum. Yeah I know, his father more handsome than him ahahaha.


Cage has been married three times. His first wife was actress Patricia Arquette (married on April 8, 1995, divorce finalized on May 18, 2001). 
Cage's second marriage was to singer/songwriter Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of Elvis Presley
Cage met his third and current wife Alice Kim, a former waitress who previously worked at the Los Angeles restaurant Kabuki and at the Los Angeles-based Korean nightclub, Le Privé. She bore their son, Kal-El, (after Superman's birth name[25]) on October 3, 2005.
Handsome man have many girls around hahaha damn.. they called it ‘Playboy’
Whatever, I just like him as an actor, I like his lips, his body and all about him.


For this year, I wish I can watch his films are The Croods was released in the United States on March 22, 2013 

, The Frozen Ground is set to be released in theaters and on demand on August 23, 2013., and Joe  there is no more information about this one.


To the overall of this topic is I admire you Nicolas Cage XOXO 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

New page of life

Posisi serba salah….

Will be busy everytime. Soon